7 Nights 8 Days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
Daily morning and evening retreats.
Local tour manager.
Optional daily sightseeing tours for every day to discover the history, culture and beauties of Costa Rica.
Vegan friendly menus.
Small size group (Min 16 - Max 36 guests).
Yoga is an ancient art based on a harmonizing system of development for the body, mind, and spirit. The continued practice of yoga will lead you to a sense of peace and well-being, and also a feeling of being at one with their environment. Comfort and relaxation in a serene environment located in a pristine beach. be a participant of wellness experiences, creating a space for union with the inner being.
DISCOVER A RETREAT THAT WILL TRANSFORM YOU
- 7 nights in 3-4 star & boutique hotels based on twin/double occupancy.
- Professional Yoga - Tantra instructor.
- Meals as per itinerary - breakfast (B), lunch (L), dinner (D).
- Modern air-conditioned minibus/coach at disposal as per itinerary.
- Arrival and departure transfer (any time).
- Tour director services throughout the whole tri.
- Professional local english speaking guides in all sightseeing.
- Baggage handling.
- All fees and taxes.
- Optional excursions.
- Travel insurance (Available upon request).
- Gratuities to your tour director, driver, etc.
- Items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
Yogainnature.us acts only as agent for the passenger in regard to travel. Whether by air, surface or water, by whatever means or transport whether it be mechanical, nonmechanical or animal and assumes no responsibility for loss damage, injury, accident, death, delay or irregularity caused either by reason of defect in any vehicle or other means of transport or for any reason whatsoever or through the act of default of any hotel, restaurant, boat, airline, company or person including Yogainnature.us or its employees rendering any of the services included on the trip, or any other circumstances beyond their direct control.
Yogainature.us cannot be held responsible for additional expenses due to strike, illness, act of God, weather, personal health, earthquakes, floods, epidemics, fires, explosions, wars, accidents, road conditions,transportation delay, river levels and force of major or other causes.
Travel Excellence reserves the right to change or cancel any tour without previous notice and to use the services of affiliated companies as deemed necessary.
The operation of the program will always be subject to change due to weather conditions or nature, and Travel Excellence can make any necessary changes in the daily schedule before arrival of clients or during their stay in country in order to guarantee safety and enjoyment of all services.
Quoted transportation is based on the number of people taking the trip and considering that each person will bring along one suite case and a little carry on. If at time of arrival clients bring extra luggage and there is not enough space to place it in the coach luggage compartment, and a bigger bus is needed, the client will be responsible to cover the extra expense.
Domestic and charter flights, are all subject to weight and size restrictions. If the
program includes any of these activities, and/or if one or more of the clients are big in size and/or weight, please request specific information on the limitations to us, in order to avoid inconveniences whey they enjoy the activity. If any of the participants exceed maximum weight and size permitted on any of those activities,
Travel Excellence will not assume any additional cost this situation may generate.
This is only a quotation and suggested program. If at time of booking quoted hotels are not available, similar hotels will be booked and price is subject to change.
As per a new decree, as of April 30th 2007, vaccination against the Yellow Fever is mandatory on tourists from geographic areas considered in risk. If you want to know if your clients come from those regions, please visit the following link: wikitravel.org/en/Yellow_fever
Things to consider for a trip to Costa Rica
• Copies of passport.
• Sunscreen and insect repellent.
• Shirts: cotton or light synthetic, long- and short-sleeved.
• Dry fit clothing: cotton or light synthetic pants and shorts. Bring at least 2 sets of clothes that dry
quickly (jeans not recommended and too slow to dry).
• Footwear: waterproof, light-weight hiking boots, river sandals (Teva-type sandals), tennis shoes/running shoes. If you do not bring hiking boots, make sure you bring TWO pairs of tennis shoes.
• Socks: bring extra pairs in case feet get wet.
• Rain gear: rain poncho and/or umbrella.
• Hat(s) with visor for rain and sun protection.
• Extra prescription glasses and medication (if applicable).
Costa Rica General Facts:
• The sunset in Costa Rica is between 5:45 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. all year around.
• Drinkable bottled water available at every village.
• Credit cards accepted: Visa, Master Card & American Express.
• The electrical current throughout Costa Rica is the same as US-110-volt AC. Outlets are generally
2-pronged. A voltage converter is necessary in order to use 240/250-Volt AC-powered items.
• Dry season: From December to April.
• Rainy season: From May to November (if visits are near forests, there are more chances of rain).
If you have any doubt, want to make any change or proceed with the reservations; do not hesitate to get back to us.
- Once a deposit or partial/full payment has been made, cancellations will only be accepted in writing. Cancellation terms will be applied based on the date that the written cancellation is received. In addition to a $250 per person administration fee, the following charges apply.
- 60+ days prior to departure 100% of total tour price.
- 31 - 60 days prior to departure 50% of total tour price.
- 30 - 15 days prior to departure 80% of total tour price.
- 14 days or less prior to departure no refund.