Uses of your personal information
The primary purpose for which 90 EVENTS is collecting your personal information is to provide you with ticketing services such as to process any ticket or other purchase you may have made with us, and to contact you if there is an event cancellation or change in event details, or for the replacement of lost tickets.
You agree that we may also use your personal information for related secondary purposes including to:
- get a better understanding of you, your needs, your behaviours, and how you interact with us in order to identify ways in which we can provide you with a better service, or enhance your experience of our website and mobile site or other services;
- manage your dealings with us as a My 90 EVENTS member;
- allow venue operators, authorised ticket on-sellers and promoters of events for which you purchase tickets to use it for operational purposes and, with your consent, marketing and promotional purposes;
- to allow sponsors, sporting clubs, authorised ticket on-sellers and re-sellers of events for which you purchase tickets to use it for operational purposes only, for example, to provide you with additional information about the event or venue that you are attending;
- for business research and development of new products and services, including for My 90 EVENTS members and our business clients
- for the conduct of data analytics and predicting trends
- display content and advertising (including in relation to tickets and events) that is customised to your interests, preferences & experiences, including through online targeted marketing, data and audience matching, and market segmentation activities.
- send marketing and promotional material about our products and/or services (or the products and/or services of our Related Bodies Corporate) that we believe you may be interested in;
- engage in marketing services in connection with the product and services we provide;
- fulfil purposes otherwise required/permitted by law (including the Privacy Act); and
- fulfil any other purpose as expressly listed in our Privicy Policy.
Disclosures of your personal information to third parties
We may disclose your personal information to the following organisations for the purposes described above (as well as otherwise permitted or required under USA Law):
- 90 EVENTS 's Related Bodies Corporate (including 90 EVENTS located 608 Anderson Ave Cliffside park NJ USA 07010
- 90 EVENTS 's agents and other third parties contractors who carry out functions for us (including but not limited to, hosting, email marketing and/or data processing providers);
- venue operators and promoters of events for which you purchase tickets;
- to sponsors, sporting clubs, authorised ticket on-sellers and re-sellers for operational purposes only; and
Disclosures of your personal information to overseas recipients
Some recipients to whom we disclose your personal information may be based overseas, most likely in the Philippines and New Zealand, although countries where such recipients are located may vary. For example, from time to time we disclose personal information to our related company, 90 EVENTS New Zealand Ltd.
By accepting this Collection Statement, you consent to us disclosing your personal information to overseas recipients.
- how you may access or correct any of your personal information collected by 90 EVENTS ; and
- how you may lodge a complaint with 90 EVENTS for a breach of any APP or APP code, and how 90 EVENTS will action such complaint.